Lenten suppers are served each Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. downstairs in Fellowship Hall, February 14-March 21.
Please join us for food and fellowship before the 6:30 p.m. worship service.
Lenten Theme for Wednesday Evenings
Pastor Sara will be portraying monologues depicting the characters that contributed to the crucifixion.
- The seamstress who sold the Purple Cloth
- The carpenter who made the wood for the cross
- The blacksmith who made the nails
- The florist who grew the thorns
- The winemaker who made the sour wine.
Come and be part of the plot and think about ways in which we may be responsible for someone’s struggle.
ASH WEDNESDAY—February 14
Worship at 11:00 am & 6:30 pm
11:00 am & 6:30 pm
with Holden Evening Prayer
Lenten suppers begin at 5:00 each Wednesday, February 14-March 21.